The European Association of Service providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD) represents over 15,000 social and health service provider organisations across Europe and across disability. The main objective of EASPD is to promote equal opportunities for people with disabilities through effective and high quality service systems. EASPD works towards ensuring the full implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and is accredited to the Conference of States Parties to the CRPD.
More information about EASPD is available at www.easpd.eu.
- Project assistant (internship)
EASPD is currently looking for a volunteer for the role of Project Assistant to work on various projects co-funded by the European Commission. The Project Assistant will mainly be supporting the EASPD Project Team.
The tasks to be performed mainly include support in:
- Writing and/or editing articles in English (newsletters, reports, website articles, etc.
- Contributing to the external communication of the organisation, social media (drafting articles for newsflashes and newsletters, update website and Facebook page, etc.)
- Research, drafting reports in English
- Planning and organisation of events (seminars, conferences)
Starting date: 1st September, for 6 months
Selection process: Candidates should send a CV and cover letter (max 1 page) in English to Ms Asel Kadybaeva firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July 11:59pm. Interviews will take place mid-August either in person or on Skype.